Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Mirum Podcast - Episode #585 - Host: Mitch Joel. This conversation should have happened years ago. When I think about content marketing, I think about Robert Rose (and his co-author/business in crime buddy, Joe Pullizi, of course). To state what Robert Rose does is simple: he helps marketers become stellar storytellers. But that's really not even the half of it. For more than 25 years, Robert has been at the forefront of marketing and content marketing. He is currently the Chief Strategy Officer for The Content Advisory, the education and consulting group for The Content Marketing Institute, and is deeply involved in Content Marketing World. Robert also co-hosts the amazing podcast, PNR's This Old Marketing, with Joe. He is also an investor and advisor to startups like Akoonu, DivvyHQ and Tint. Most recently, he published his third book, Killing Marketing, with co-author Joe Pulizzi. His two other books were Experiences - The Seventh Era of Marketing and Managing Content Marketing. So, is it time to kill marketing? You be the judge. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 1:02:32.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Robert Rose.
- Killing Marketing.
- Experiences - The Seventh Era of Marketing.
- Managing Content Marketing.
- The Content Advisory.
- The Content Marketing Institute.
- Content Marketing World.
- This Old Marketing.
- Follow Robert on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Mirum Podcast - Episode #585 - Host: Mitch Joel.
Tags: advertising advertising podcast akoonu audio blog blogging brand branding business blog business book business podcast business thinker chief strategy officer cmi content content marketing content marketing institute content marketing world cso david usher digital marketing digital marketing agency digital marketing blog divvyhq experiences facebook google itunes j walter thompson joe pullizi jwt killing marketing leadership podcast management podcast managing content marketing marketer marketing marketing blog marketing podcast mirum mirum agency mirum agency blog mirum blog mirum podcast pnr robert rose social media storyteller storytelling the content advisory the seventh era of marketing this old marketing this old marketing podcast tint twitter wpp